Friday 23 September 2016

Literacy/Reading Reflection W9 T3

READING- For my reading follow up we had to buddy up with a buddy,  I buddied up with Cleo and Katelin and we could create any thing to explain what the author's purpose is. I decided we should make a slide and they agreed. So here is the meaning of the authors purpose!


Writing- For my writing I buddy up with Reagan B we had to read a text about embalming and wrapping of a mummie. I chose to read wrapping and Reagan chose to read enbalming this is the information we found we put it into the google drawing which we made a copy of.


Writing- For my writing I buddy up with Reagan B we had to find out information about these 4 things invloving MUMMIES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.