Friday 23 June 2017

Literacy Reflection W8T2

Word Work - This week for Word work I completed my Sentences, Meanings and Origins! Click Here. This week I found my word work fun to complete because I felt like making it look different so it is not the same every week!

Word Work Fun Activity - This week I completed a fun activity for word! It is called 'Spelling Riddles'! In the comments you can tell me your guess!!
Desription - This week I completed another desription on my little sister Aimee. I found this task quite fun to do and complete because my sisters does a lot of sports.
Maybe you could write your own desription?!?!?


Katies Mum - This week my literacy group read a story called 'Katies Mum'. We had to create bullet points, I completed this task with Ayesha! Here is the slide we created... ENJOY!! There is animation in this slide!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.