Friday 28 July 2017

Literacy/Numeracy Reflection W1T3

What is Art??? - This week we have completed an art relfection on what we think art is! I had sooo much fun completing this task and would love to do it again!



Persuasive Person - This week we have been planning to write a letter a buddy persuading them to play a game they don't like! This was sooo much fun and I would love to do it again! 




Word Work - I also completed my word work for this week! I found it fun but I need some new words because I am doing the same words as last term!! 

Word Work

Numeracy - For numeracy I wrote the meanings of Capacity, Area, Volume and Mass in my Maths Book and I also completed Basic Facts for stages 7 and 8.

1 comment:

  1. Your 'What is Art?' looks great!! Well done.
    Come and see me about your word work on Monday and we will sort it out.
    For numeracy you should have made a slide, google doc to show your understanding of the four words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.