Monday 20 November 2017

T4W5 Literacy Reflection

This week Mrs Prendergast has started this Mamaku Survivor. We got to chose our group, in our group we had to have within 9 - 10 people in my group I have Kyra, Billie - Jean, Iris, Angelina, Aimee, Alyssa, Ayesha, Kahlo, Seamus and myself. We have decieded to call ourselves 'THE WILD WOLVES'. Then my group went into toru and made a chant! 

Here it is...


(Wolf Howl)
We are wild
We are wolves
It’s in our blood
We break the rules

We might scratch……...And attack

but it doesn't matter ‘bout that.


Then we started designing our flag. I didn't get a photo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mrs Prendergast also set us Reading, Writing and Maths survivor tasks. I have started the write a narrative about you and your friend being stranded on a desert island.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.