Friday 23 February 2018

T1W4 Literacy/Numeracy Reflection

This week we have been working on Maths Buddy. Miss Hines set us some tasks on Maths buddy and we had to work on them  through - out WEEK 4.

Speaking of WEEK 4 we are soo close to going on MISTLETOE BAY CAMP! I am soo excited except I get CAR SICK and Miss Hines said the road from Havelock to Mistletoe bay is 45 minutes and is just really twisty and turney! OH NO! 

Anyways this week we have started writing Colour Poems! If you don't know what a ColouPoems are you pick a colour for example green and then you write green down and then write what it..

Looks like
Sounds like
Smells like
Tastes like
Feels like 

Then you can add colour to it like since we are doing GREEN you could add the colour green to the background and add pictures of green things like grass, trees, flax, bush, growing tomato's!

The colours I picked are pink, blue and I am working on Yellow, Orange and Red. 

Here the are..

Pink...



Blue...



Here is the doc I have put my Green, Orange and Red colour poems in!

GREEN, ORANGE AND RED COLOUR POEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.