Wednesday 24 May 2017

Power Writing

Swirl the dolpin!

I was walking along the beach in my swim suit. The waves were crashing together in the beatiful sunset coming towards the shore. In the distance I could see dolphins  jumping up and down. I noticed one of them was swimming towards me and it had a picture of a swirl on it's right side before I even had a chance to do anything I yelled out " Swirl!" and it came right to me. I dropped everything and ran to her. I jumped on her back and off on a adventure we went!

Quickly we were out in the ocean. Swirl introduced me to Bailey, Zig Zag, stripes and Polka Dots. Then they talked to each other dolphin language of course! Then we all took off! Half and Hour later we had reached an island called Colourland.... and I knew exactly why everthing was rainbow! They swam me to my roomand showed me around! I assumed it was were I lived for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katelynn! This is such a cool made up story, it really made me and mum laugh!! Imagine if Dolphins could really come and pick you up and take you to Colourland!
    From Aimee (Katelynns Sister)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.