Friday 26 May 2017

Literacy/Numeracy Reflection W4

Word Work - This week I done same thing. Origins, Sentences and Definations. I completed all of them into my slide. Make sure you look at the top of the slide for the week that we are in! 



Literacy - This week for literacy I completed my summary for the story Harakeke! 




Literacy - This is my 3rd literacy task. We had to Why it is good to use Harakeke?




Numeracy - This week for numeracy Miss Reissmann gave us 2 digit by 2 digit questions and we had to complete them. 

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Katelynn! I love the information you have collected about harakeke!.....It is a strong plant and the maori people use it for many different things, it looks amazing woven into mats, bags and head bands, etc. Fantastic Culture!...Im sure you will get a chance to learn to weave!
    Kylee (Katelynns Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I really liked your presentation of all of your work. I also enjoyed reading your insightful information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Miss Reissmann!

      Thanks! Maybe next week for Numeracy we could to some 2 digit by 2 digit mult again! It was lots of fun to complete! What do you thinK??? What's your favourite subject?? Mine is MaTh'S!

      Bye! From Katelynn!

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Katelynn, It looks like you have had fun finding out about harakeke. Can you remember that time when you, mum and I went for a walk around the loop walk down at the netball courts.....and we seen some of the flax bushes had been platted? It looked real cool didn't it?
    From Aimee (Katelynns Sister?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.