Friday 2 June 2017

Literacy Reflection W5

Literacy Reflection!

Word Word - For Word work this week I completed all of it into my slide. This week instead of doing normal serious sentences we done silly sentences. Remember to look at the top of the slide so you know what week we are in.




Literacy - Our first literacy task was to write a story about the cross country. It could be any writing type like a Recount,Letter anything! I think I just wrote a story of where we went and what we did for our run. For Grey Main Schools Cross Country we do it in years and Boys and Girls so for example Yr6 Girls are first up so that girls and boys aren't together! Here is the link to my google doc!


Literacy - Our second literacy task was to complete an Art Reflection. Our art was based on Robert Delany! Like it says in my Art Reflection! Hope you enjoy! Link!



Power Writing - This week for Power writing me and my friend Alyssa done 101 Most Disgustings things! I recorded it into a Screen Castify, It is warning you just to be careful so that you don't puke or burp or anything else! Her is the link! Here is my screen Castify link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.