Friday 2 June 2017

Random Friday Writing W5T2

RANDOM FRIDAY WRITING W5T2 2017

Here is my Random friday writing that I completed all today! I am really proud of this work because I think I have use they emotions Joyful and Sad. I think this is a great postcard to my parents and it will grab your attention... I'm sure! 

If you would like me to do another postcard next week from Mum and Dad to 'Myself Katelynn' comment below! Because I found this one heaps of fun!! Maybe you could create one and send it to me??!!

2 comments:

  1. You are right, you have used emotions, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Katez Aimz here, It would be so cool if when you and I were older that we could visit France together. I would miss you if you lived in France and I stayed in Greymouth.
    AIMEE (Katelynns Sister)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.