Saturday 16 December 2017

Christmas Concert 2017

This week we have had a really busy week with the Christmas Concert, Big Day Out and on Friday it was my teacher Miss Reissmann's last day at GREY MAIN SCHOOL. By Friday alot of our students were really tired (Like ME! Haha!), I think everyone including the teachers just wanted to go home and go to bed. It seemed like the week seemed to drag out FOREVER but we finally the week finished and there is now only 9 more days til christmas!

Here is a photo of me and my friends, after we went to the regent theatre to watch the BEST MOVIE EVER 'WONDER'.


I have had so much fun this week eating lollipops, cupcakes, chocolate fish & freddo frogs!

Thanks Mrs Prendergast, Mrs Clark, Miss Reissmann and Miss Panther for making this year soo much fun and full of enjoyment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.