Monday 17 December 2018

Christmas Concert Practice and 2019 Classroom   


Today in the morning the Seniors and Rata went down to the Regent Theatre for a Christmas Concert practice. We all went down on the buses and when we got there we got shown where our seats are and sat down, then Mrs O told us how everything is going to go. After that Rata performed there item, then Totara 1 and then finally my class Totara 2 and 3. Then the other half of the school arrived. Then Mrs O called the Kapahaka group down which involved me to have a practice, we ended up have 2 practices because Paula wanted us to. Then Rata and us left and the other half of the school practised's there items I guess!


When we got back to school we found out who's class we are in next year! I was so happy to find out that I am in MISS POWERS Class! I have lots of friends in my class and can't wait for a year full of fun! 

Image result for 2019 fireworks

I also got my Platinum Mainstar Badge at the final assembly of the year yesterday, for completing 10 mainstar's each term to a high standard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.