Monday 21 September 2015

PLanet EARTH

WALT I can group a few ideas correctly
setting lolly shop
characters  Jessica ,Holly,Ella ,Yana and summer
problem  Can’t stop running
solution  I sit on my rocket chair

I have just landed on this planet and everybody is running so i join in and I try I to stop but I can’t so I tell them but they can’t here me .

We finally get to the lolly shop and I can not stop running on the spot so I yell help and my friends jessica holly ella  yana and summer come and they grab me by the legs  and I keep kicking them I  say “sorry “ as I keep kicking they finally put me down and we all pick lollies and we get a big bag of m &m and then we race home I sit down on my rocket chair and it works I have stoped running I sream and my friends come into the room and I have stoped running but they haven’t  “HA HA ! “ I yell at the top of my voice  but they deciced   to sit on my chair so one by one they sit on my space rocket chair.

Now I say lets have our lollies  so we open them and we see a cute moff we all scream that will be it lets go and tell the shop owner .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.