Sunday 28 August 2016

30BC My Grannys great escape!

My Grannys great escape - (Book review)

Author/illustrator: Jeremy Strong

Characters: Dad,Mum,Granny,Mrs Green jelly,Lancelot,The vicar & Mr tugg

I really like this book because it is funny and it is about 2 Naighbors Mr Tugg,Mrs Green jelly and there neighbors Mum and Dad hate each other until lanceot Mr tuggs Father and Granny like each other and Mr tugg and Dad are forced to like each other. Then Lancelot and Granny escape on a hotair ballon and they can't catch them until the hotair ballon gets a hole in it and it falls down!

I would give this book a rating of 8 out of 10 stars because I think it was way to eas for me.

I recommend this book for 8-9 years




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.