Wednesday 20 December 2017

SLJ ~ D3 ~ A1 ~ The more, the merrier?

THE MORE, THE MERRIER?

I think being part of such a large family would be fun but also bad because you would have lots of friends to hang out with, and if you had sisters to play with you could take turns at doing each other's hair! Sorry boys! 

 But... being part of a large family would also be chaotic and CrAzY! Because there would be alot of washing, dishes and chores to be done around the house. Just imagine all the money your parents would have to spend on beds, furniture and clothing!

In my family I live with my Mum, Dad and Sister we also have 2 older step brothers but they don't live with us! I love having a sister and brothers espically when you have nothing to do you can just ask them if they want to play with you!

Do you have any siblings?
Do you enjoy having siblings if you do have some?

Sometimes having siblings can be annoying because as you get older you want to have your own time but they are always wanting to play with you all the time and then theygo into your personal stuff! ALSO, when you want to tell your Mum and Dad what happened in the day or just anything, you have got siblings running around the house being annoying so your parents get distracted! THAT WOULD BE SOOOO ANNOYING!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katelynn,

    My name's Ruby and I'm one of the people who will be blogging with you during the Summer Learning Journey.

    You have thought this through really well. I can see you have some good ideas about this! I like how you have thought about the good things and some of the not so good things too.
    If you were in a big family I think you would end up having a lot of chores to do. Your parents would always be busy looking after all those kids!

    I have 3 siblings, two brothers and one sister, and that is quite enough for me!

    I look forward to reading more great blog posts like this one over summer!
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.