Tuesday 19 June 2018

T2W8

Descriptive Writing

My heart pounding in my chest as I reach for the shattered door bell. I begin to walk inside, the screeching floorboards giving me a fright, I jump with confusion and turn towards a shining light in the distance of the forest. Motivated as I am I anxiously pick up a flashlight I just noticed on the ground and continue to walk, shining my light so I don’t fall into a conspiracy of spider nets or a trap. After I have been walking inside and around the house for around an hour I hear a ghost, “ooh oh,ooh!”

Walking further  down the abandon hallway my heart aches as I’m getting closer to the ghost that haunts this old shredded house. Thunder scaring away the silhouettes of birds. I hear the waves crashing against the shore. The moon shining bright and big wanting to be seen by everyone. (One for all think the moon is quite annoying right now cause I do not want to be seen by ANYBODY!) Rushing down the hallway the sound of my shoes squeaking on the wooden floor scares away the night animals including the owls in the trees!

My skin crawls inside me with anticipation as I wish I wasn’t here right… “OOOH” Thats the ghost! My spine tingles down my back, there's only one thing left to do right now… RUN!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These past weeks (7&8) we have been working on our descriptive writing. We had to close our eyes and listen to a spooky video and then write a piece of descriptive writing! Here is my descriptive writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.