Friday 10 May 2019

Book Week - 2019


This past week was book character week. On this slide I have added some information about what I did for wacky Wednesday and book character day on Thursday. Each day Mrs Costello hid a golden ticket around the school, these tickets could be hidden anywhere! (Only on the school grounds) I didn't find any golden tickets but my friends and I had a great time looking around the school for them. We also had a all call each day were a different person would read a page or two of a story and we had to guess who the person was reading the story and what the stories title is. Then on Friday we gave the sheet with our guesses on it and gave it Mrs Costello in the library. But don't forget the best part of the week... our door display! Were doing Harry Potter Platform 9 and 3/4, I can't say too much because another class is doing a Harry Potter themed door display but what I can say is that it looks AMAZING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.