Saturday 4 January 2020

SLJ - W4/D1/A3 - The Diary of Anne Frank

Dear Diary, 


Today I woke up at exactly 6:30am, I opened my curtains just to see a pink sky. I thought to myself as I walked out of my room ‘That’s weird’, but thought nothing else of it. I had cereal for breakfast and even my bowl was a shade of pink, how weird! All our bowls, plates etc are white. I go and get dressed, by now it is 7:00am. I take the dog for a walk and her fur that was once white and brown is now pink, same with her lead that was once red… it’s pink! I start walking down the street and see a wizard walking a unicorn. This day is getting weirder and weirder. I make it around a few blocks and decide to head home as I seen a dog driving a pink car, pink houses down every street and everyone has pink and blue hair. I get home at 7:30am, read my book for about half an hour and then go back into my room and have a quick tidy up. I decide to message my friends about this weird day, but it won’t send. Then I wake up and realise it was all a dream.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katelynn!

    Wow! What a weird day this was! Lucky it was a dream! I don’t know what I would do if I woke up and everything was pink! What would you do? I think that seeing a wizard walking a unicorn would be pretty cool. I would definitely have to go over and talk to him.

    I would be a little worried if I saw a dog driving a pink car though! I wonder who taught it to drive?

    This is so incredible. You have put in so much effort! I’m completely blown away! I’m so impressed with how well you have written this! It’s good enough to be a real story! (Maybe you should think of becoming a writer!)

    Awesome Awesome work!

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.