Friday 16 December 2016

End of year reflection

LITERACY-This week we had to pick our best peice of work for Term 4. I chose mine and Jazmines country study because we worked really hard on it. It was one of our christmas activitys that Miss P put up on the website she made.




NUMERACY- My best peice of work for numeracy would be mine and Heidi's Christmas jokes that we also got off the website Miss Panther made. I chose this because some of the jokes were hard but payed off because they were really funny!



TOPIC- My best peice of work for topic would be my Water Safety poster because I think I put lots of effort into it and I made sure it made sense and I had capitals and full stops in the right place.




I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make sure to have a great holiday! I'm off to Nelson where are you going??

Image result for santa and reindeer

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katelynn, You and Jazmine have done a fantastic job on your country study!....Which country would you like to celebrate christmas in? Would you like to have a white xmas or a hot christmas?....I would love to have a white, snowy christmas with family, surrounding a nice warm fire and plenty of laughs!
    Kylee (Katelynns Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katelynn, You have done a good job of your beach safety poster, you have some good information there warning people that there are rips in the water sometimes. Next time we go to Nelson and it is SUNNY, we could go for a swim at the beach, hopefully there will be life guards, if not Mum and I can watch you and Aimee have swim.
    Danny (Katelynns Dad)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.