Monday 7 May 2018

Descriptive Writing ~ T2W2

My Descriptive writing...


I woke up on a cold frosty morning cold enough to see my own cloudy white breath.
I run out onto the field just to feel the frost crunching underneath my comfortable warm
boots. I can hear the beautiful birds singing in the tall frosty oak tree in the distance.
I try to walk closer without a sound to get a photo but my boots are making the frost
crunch like a golden crunchie bar. I can now smell the sugary smell of someone making a
hot chocolate back in my wonderful, warm cabin just a few steps back in the bitter cold
frost.I can feel the ray of sunshine insuring that my freezing cold body gets warm.
I can see my steaming cold breath blowing out of my mouth as I gasp at the amazing
horizon.  The gold posts are covered in cold crispy frost waiting to be defrosted by the
beautiful bright shining sun.The sun is spying through the trees frantically looking for
places to shine and spark. I can see the the sun sparkling through the bear trees defrosting the
cold crispy grass that use to be a soccer field a few cold hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.