Wednesday 23 May 2018

T2W4 Descriptive Writing

Crow

Flying through the cold misty air of the forest, the sweet sound of a wooden flute has begun to play. My gang and I swoop down into the leafy forest following the sound. I drift over the screeching sound, jump onto my feet and grab the boy.  I snatch the wooden flute out of his hands and throw him onto the cold, crispy, dry ground. I begin to play the flute the sound that came out of the flute was delirious.  I throw the uproarious instrument onto the ground, notify my crows that it is time to leave and fly away.

Later, I look into the galaxy like night sky just to find the boy that was playing the wooden flute earlier in the afternoon has decided to make himself another wing so he can fly. After about 3 - 4 minutes of him being in the night sky his fake wing flys off. I can’t help but giggle to myself!”I call out into the night sky Tweedly Deedly Dum! Within seconds my cold blooded crows are right in front of me, wait hold up there not in front of me, My heart jumps as I realise I am not alone. BOOOOO! says something from behind me, I squeal but then realise my crows have gotten me back from last time I scared them! They are laughing so hard! I tell them to get themselves together otherwise there’ll be trouble! Then I tell them that the kid that was playing the ear cancelling flute was attempting to fly and fell down about 600 metres from here!” We take off at a speed of about 20 km and get there in about 5 minutes! We got there just to find him lying on the crusty ground unconscious. “Picking him up around the neck I hear another girl playing a flute…”

I drop the boy down and tell the boys to follow her and the ear scratching noise. We catch her up and take the flute out of her hand and I throw it as far a I can! Then I say to myself that I wish I never see a flute again in my life! Then my embarrassing mother starts calling me for dinner. Ever since we bought the new tree house she has been in love with the oven, so tonight she decided to make cottage pie which I have to admit it is my favourite meal but seriously I just started having a good time with my mates and now she calls me!

Words highlighted in green are the four new word/adjectives
Corianna peer-reviewed my work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.