Monday 11 June 2018

Word Problems/Maths T2W7

T2W7 Maths Word Problems

This week for maths instead of a work book we had maths word problems to work out and after we completed those questions we had to make up our own questions for other people to answer but the twist was we couldn't use a google slide, google drawing or a google doc to present our questions so I presented mine in a lucidchart which is still something you could make in your google drive but it is something that I hardly ever use, so I thought why not use it and test it out and now that I have usen I think I might use it more often because it is quite easy and simple to use! I reccomend using this to present your work because it has all sorts of shapes, fonts, colours! Everything that any other google drawing ect would have! 

I hope that we get to do something similar next week because finding something else that we don't usially use to present our work is quite fun! 


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Katelynn. Well done for completing your word problems so quickly! It would be great of you could share the problems that you have created too! I hope you have made some tricky problems for others to work out. Keep up the hard work. Miss H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Katelynn,
    I really like the way you explained what you had to do and I would love it if you could show us your questions. Great Job and I cant wait to see what you post next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.