Thursday 30 August 2018

Gretels Diary Entry

30/8/43


Dear Diary


OMG! Bruno has an imaginary friend! I literally cannot believe it like SERIOUSLY Bruno! At his age he should have REAL friends, and Guess what? He even has a name, Shmuel like what name is that. What a LOSER. He said he goes and sees him everyday, like its an IMAGINARY friend. They talk about whatever and I just, just couldn’t like WHATTTTT!?


OMG! Lieutenant Kotler is soooo dreamy. He is the man for me! LIKE SERIOUSLY! If he asked me to marry him, I would say yes in a heartbeat. I swear he likes me back but he just doesn’t show it, like am I going over the top with the flirting or something??? His golden blonde hair, I could see from a mile away. Ohhh so cuteeee.


Gosh, Did I mention it was my birthday a week ago! I turned 13 and I find myself so mature. If I must say Bruno is the most immature, delusional child I know and I mean it. My birthday party was the WORST, I had no friends at all, all I had was my stupid brother Bruno and my Mother and Father. I got a new doll and I named her Emily like OMG I love her she is absolutely GORGEOUS! My cake was a mixture of Vanilla and
Chocolate, it was only supposed to chocolate, STUPID PAVEL. AHHHHH!


Gretel

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katelynn! Thanks for sharing your diary entry. I really like the way that you have put yourself into Gretel's shoes and written like a 13 year old girl. Especially the part about how she seriously likes Lieutenant Kotler (don't you think it's funny how she acts around him in the book?) Come and see me and I will show you how to unformat your work so when you paste it from a doc onto your blog, it doesn't go onto the words at the side. (It's really easy!) Keep up the great work, blogger of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Hines!

    Thanks for taking the time to comment or look at my blog! I really appreciate it!

    I really liked being able to write like a 13 year old girl! It was quite fun, when I read my diary entry I always have a wee chuckle!

    I do think it's funny how she acts around kotler, just how a teenager would! Haha!

    Katelynn
    Totara 2, Grey Main School

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.