Friday 5 April 2019

Diary Entry - The Mines Afire!

Diary Entry - The Mines Afire!


This week we have continued reading 'The Mines Afire!'. The task for this week was to pretend you were either a son, daughter, brother or sister of a miner who has unfortunately passed away from the mine and write a diary entry saying how your feeling, how your Ma is coping and what has happened the past view days. I chose to be a daughter from a family of 4 siblings and parents. I wrote about the explosion and then the funeral. Stella Addington is just a person I made up, she is not real. I had a lot of fun writing a diary entry and would like to write another one from a brothers perspective. Would you like to write a diary entry? Here is a link to my diary entry if you can't read it - Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.