Friday 25 October 2019

Athletics 2019

Athletics 2019

On Wednesday this week we had athletics, I competed in everything except High Jump which is today after lunch. Since it was so wet down at ANZAC park we did shot put and discus at school, then we went down to ANZAC park at 1pm to do the long distance, sprints and long jump. First up after the years 5,6,7's the year 8's ran 1,200 metres which is 3 laps around ANZAC park. I was in the lead the whole time for the girls by a good 6 metres but then right on the last sprint Reagan got past me and ended up beating me by around 2 seconds. I was really gutted but I tried my hardest and still got 2nd!!! I was really happy with how I went but kind of gutted I got 2nd by not much at all. Everything else I was pretty good at and enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.