Friday 5 August 2016

Term 3 W2 Reflection

OLYMPIC PROFILES!!

This week Mamaku 2&3 have been very busy doing some Olympic profiles. We had to research a New Zealand athlete and write down the imformation we found about them. When we were finished that we had to do the same thing but research a country that is particapating in the Olympics. I used these things in a google drawing to make it look good, background colour, web paint, word art and text boxes to write my imformation in. I found it a little hard to find out imfomation about the person because we had to find out their weight and height. I found it a little easier to find imfomation about the country because we only had to find facts and imfomation about that country. Next time I want to find more imfomation about the Countries that I don't know alot about because it be really cool to be able tell people some facts about countries.


       Athletes


   Countrys


NUMERACY- For numracy we had 2 follow ups, our follow ups were to use screencastify and record ourselves playing a adding fractions game. We also had a follow up were we had to add and subtract fractions. 
Link to my Screencastify-Fraction adding.

This is my other follow up which I had to add and sub some fractions and figure out what box the fraction will go in. I found this just a little bit hard and I have learnt how to add and subtract fractions.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.