Tuesday 25 October 2016

Secrets! By Jaqueline Wilson

Secrets! By Jaqueline Wilson!

Genre: Its like a book but its set as a diary.

Characters: India, Treasure, Nan, Mum, Dad, Chris, Kitty, Bethany and Kyle.

This book is about a girl called Treasure who moves to her Nanas house to live and she has to change schools and she meets a girl called India. 

The setting in this book is at her Nanas house and at her new school.

I would give this book a rating of 10 out of 10 stars

I recommend this book for 10- 14 year olds because it has some big words little kids won't understand the meaning of.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Katelynn Its me Katelin wow this looks like a really cool book You have dot a lot of information I think I might have to read one of these books. Bye From Katelin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.