Friday 3 March 2017

Reflection W5T1

Image result for Literacy

For literacy this week we had lots of activitys, like our word work and writing. I found this weeks word work a wee bit harder because we had to find the meaning of our word and then put it into sentences. For our other word work activity we had to find the origin of the word. I found this activity fun because we had to search it up and it was cool seeing where the word came from.

For our writing we got to chose whatever we wanted. I chose to write about Hollywood. Miss Panther told us to get out a book about our writing. I asked Mrs Costell if she had any books on Hollywood and she found one about fashion designers and famous shows that were filmed in Hollywood. First we had to we had to link 2 sites to a padlet Miss Panther made us and then create a doc and call it My Notes and your name then write notes in there. We also made a coggle about our writing.


Here is the link to my coggle
Here is the link to my word work.
Here is the link to my writing notes.
Here is the link to the padlet Miss Panther made.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.