Friday 30 June 2017

Literacy/Numeracy Reflection W9T2

Literacy/Numeracy Post

This week for literacy it has been just a little confusing because we have been working on our speeches and planning for them. 

Here is the link to a bunch of words that best desribe the topic I am doing my speech on. LINK

We also had to complete normal word work but we got to chose our own words. LINK

I also started writing my speech out in a google doc

Here is my plan on paper. 

We also completed some maths tasks. I completed mine on a slide. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Katelynn,

    I love how you added in links to more information. What is your speech about, is something to do with possums?

    Great blog post.

    Prudence,
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Prudence!

      Yes my speech is on my PET POSSUM! She is soooo cute. Her claws aren't very sharp anymore which is good! She likes to eat very strange things... He eats Bread... Strange ae!

      He whetu koe!(Your a star!)
      From Katelynn (Grey Main School, Mamaku 1)

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.