Friday 9 February 2018

T1W2 Acrostic Poems

Acrostic Poems
WALT: Write an acrostic poem.

This past week we have been learning how to write an acrostic poem. If you don't know how to make an acrostic poem you simply pick a word and write in straight down and then add a sentence or a word to match that letter. Here is an example with the word cats!

Center of attention.
Around the neighbourhood.
Thinking about those scary dogs.

Slimy cat food.

Here are all 3 of my acrostic poems. I chose the words Katelynn (My name), Dolphin and Echo (My Dog)!






2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB with your poems Katelynn ����....I love your one about Echo ���� She certainly has made herself at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mum! 😘

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    I have heaps of photos of ECHO but they all are kind of blury so I didn't use them. Maybe you could send me some more photos of her and I could update the acrostic poem about her!

    Maybe you should start your own blog! Haha!

    He whetu koe! (Your a star!)
    Katelynn♥ (Totara 2, Grey Main School)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.