Friday 19 October 2018

Atheletics Day 2018

Athletics Day 18 October 2018

Yesterday we had our school athletics at Anzac Park. I completed all of the sports and activities and had a lot of fun. I came 4th in Discus, 5th in long jump, 4 & 5 in my sprints and 5th in shot put. Shot put was really funny because the first throw I threw it straight out of the lines but my last 2 attempts I qualified for Grey District. I was one of the girls in my age group who stayed until 6:00 pm. Here are some photos of me and my friends at athletics. 


5 comments:

  1. Hello Katelynn, It's Caitlyn here from Totara 3. I like how you have put some pictures on your blog, of when you were at Athletics. Did you find Athletics hard to do, at all? What was your favourite activity? My favourite Activity was Sprints. Although, I was tired when I finished the sprints. Well Done, Katelynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katelynn!
    You did awesome at athletics I'm to grey district for shot-put I got 3rd. Hope to see you there. Athletics was fun I did better then last year.Whats your fav event?
    Thanks Rikki-Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Katelynn,
    I went home as soon as the Athletics started XD
    What was your favorite Thing to do at Athletics?
    You must be really happy with your results!
    Good job!
    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa lava Kateylnn!
    My name is Tristan from St. Patrick's School in Panmure. It looks to me than you had fun during Athletics Day. Even though you only got 4th on Discus, its still good as long as you tried your best. Keep up the work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katelynn

    Great to see that you really enjoyed athletics. I really liked that you put photos on too. Good on you for staying for the full time and competing in your age group. Good luck for the Grey District sports.

    Keep up the good work!

    Mrs Costello :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.