Thursday 22 November 2018

Maths with Mrs England - Stem and Leaf Graphs

STEM AND LEAF GRAPHS...

For the past few weeks my maths group 'The Einsteins' have been working on Stem and Leaf graphs. Last week and I think it was the week before that week I was away for Grey District and West Coast Athletics, I had a lot of fun and next year I might try a lot harder and see if I can get into Canterbury in Christchurch. This week we are still working on Stem and Leaf graphs and I am finding it really easy and can't wait to start working on something new sooner or later.

We have also been working on the...

MEAN - The average of a set of numbers.

MEDIAN - The middle number in a set.

MODE - The number which appears the most in a set of data.


RANGE - The difference between the lowest and the highest values.

Of a set of data and then we put it onto a stem and leaf graph. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.