Friday 14 December 2018

Looking Back at 2018...

Looking back at 2018...

This year I have been lucky enough to be in Miss Hines class, I have been apart of many activities and have grown to be a better learner and leader in our school. Miss Hines has taught me so much! This year I think I have come out of my shell a lot! 

The best thing about 2018 is.... 

This year the best thing was having the experience to attend the Mistletoe Bay camp, because I have never been there before and I got to try new things like Archery, Paddle Boarding and so much more! I have really enjoyed being in Miss Hines class and got to learn so many new things and take part in so many activities like going to Shantytown to learn about the Chinese immigrants and a lot more. 

Something I am proud of from 2018...

I am really proud of myself for getting 4th on the basic facts board with a time of 100 correct in 1 minute 33 because at the start of 2018 I was getting it done in around 2 minutes but now I'm not! I made it into Grey District Athletics and then the West Coast Athletics I made it in for Shot put, Discus, 60 metre and 80 metre sprints. I am proud of reading lots of hours for the BIGGEST READER. I am really proud of running the Omotomutu track in under 12 minutes with my Dad, Mum, Dog and Sister and also running Anzac park 3 times in 7 minutes and 16 seconds. I am proud of doing the Tuatara with my family in under 1 hour and 30 minutes. I am really proud of completing all the ICAS exams which are Maths, English and Science. 

My goal/goals for 2019...

My goal for 2019 is to put my hand up for everything and become a school leader throughout the school. This will include Office, Road Patrol, Librarian, Ambassador, Wet Day Monitor, Helping in the Garden. Taking part in Choir, Kapahaka, School Productions which is every 2 years and PrEP. Continue to work towards getting my 7th mainstar badge and also the senior leadership badges. I will also put my name down to do the Icas Exams and Speech board again. 

I am really excited for whats in store next year and can't wait to be a Year 8 and be a leader for all the younger children in the school! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.