Friday 22 March 2019

Colour Day!

Colour Day!

Today March 22 all the schools on the West Coast had a colour day where we got to wear very bright clothes due to the terrible events last Friday in Christchurch. Lots of people wore their tie dye shirts, including me! People also wore dresses, skirts, shorts and pretty much anything you can imagine with colour on it. At 1:32 all of New Zealand is standing for 2 minutes silence, Grey Main are all going to stand on the Netball courts at our school. 

Image result for Colour Day 22 March poster

2 comments:

  1. Good Day Katelynn, I am Nikita from YMS. I loved your blog post on Colour Day at your school, My advice is adding images to make your blogpost stand out from the rest? I still really like it and keep working hard! -Nikita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Nikita!

      Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog and give me some advice! Next time I will add some more images. I might even make a DLO on colour day.

      Thanks again Nikita!

      Katelynn

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.