Friday 22 March 2019

Week 8 Reflection

Week 8 Reflection 
This week Totara 1 have been working on times tables, subtraction and addition of positive and negative numbers. Then we were given some maths sheets to complete from Miss Power obviously around times tables, subtraction and addition of positive and negative numbers. We have also continued reading The Mines Afire, we then looked at what Greymouth used to look like and what buildings use to be and where they were. I had a lot of fun looking at the buildings and seeing what they used to be and what they are now, I even made a slide with some old buildings and the new buildings. In the weekend I competed in the Moonlight Triathlon with my sister Aimee but we did it separately, I completed the triathlon in 48 minutes.

History of Greymouth



Moonlight Triathlon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katelynn

    This is a comprehensive blog post, fantastic work. I love how you have shown what some of the buildings in Greymouth used to look like. One of my favourites was the old Post Office building. Remember to have 2 blog posts each week.
    Fantastic work on completing the Moonlight Triathlon, it would have been hard work but a lot of fun. Did you win any spot prizes?

    Miss Power

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Miss Power,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post. I did win a spot prize! I got a hat, frisbee and some lollies.

      Katelynn

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.